Monday, January 31, 2011

California Dreaming...

So today was a very surreal day... I still can't believe I picked up my life and just moved to California. I take comfort in Jeremiah 29:11. I know that God has great plans and in that I take refuge. I left Orlando at 10:30 a.m. got to California at 2:30, now that doesn't seem that bad until you realize that California is 3 hours behind from Orlando which means technically I arrived at 5:30 in the afternoon. I got picked up by a really nice guy Mike and he drove me to "The Ranch" as they affectionately call the new campus where we are going to be staying. The Ranch is pretty amazing the rooms are like hotel rooms we pretty much have everything and quiet times are going to be amazing as we are surrounded by nature everywhere. I'm not completely impressed with California but I'm gonna give it a chance, there must be something good here if people love it so much. I miss my friends and my church family but hey I know we will see each other soon... Well that's it for today... Haven't really had much happen so... yeah... Love you guys! God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment